I do not have a player to test these, I have tried to give an accurate description of any damage. It is difficult to take a great pic of these as they are so reflective. They have no sleeves. Buy at your own risk.
1. Victor At the Fat Man's and Chloe (Fox Trot) by Tommy Dorsey Lots of wear and minor scratching and finger prints
2. Capitol- Ill Never Do a Thing to Hurt You and Don't be Lonely by Jimmy Wakely Minor scratching, prints, chip out of edge of one side
3. Capitol- My Gee Gee from the Fiji Isles and Rose of the Rio Grande by Chuck Thomas. Some wear, few scratches and a chip out of the edge of one side
4. Capitol- Proposition Baby and Stud's Boogie by Studs Henderson. Minor scratching, wear.
5. Latin American- Green Eyes (Rumba) and Maria Elena by Don Pablo and Orchestra. Minor scratching and lots of wear.
Payment must be recieved prior to shipping. I fulfill your order within 3 business days of receiving your order M-F. If for some reason, I am unable to ship with in 3 business days, I will let you know so you can decide if it can wait, however, I strive never to do that. I do not usually work the weekend so if you order something Friday nite, it will most likely not ship until Monday.
I use standard shipping costs for different size items. In reality it may be more to ship or may be a little less. What you see is what you get & I believe my prices reflect that and are worth it. Whatever shipping cost is on the item is what you pay. With the cost of different boxes etc. it just makes sense to use a flat fee for certain items. I don't add the cost of mailing products to the item, I depend on my shipping costs to include that. I have had instances when my international shipping has been way off, and if that is the case, I do refund that part of the shipping cost. I insure EVERYTHING. That adds to the cost of shipping .
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I am a fair and reasonable person. If something is damaged due to shipping, I will refund your money or allow you to exchange. If you don't like the item or it's not what you thought, you can send it back for refund or exchange but you will need to pay the shipping cost back to me. My vintage items are sold "as is". Please look at the pictures & descriptions carefully as I will not allow a return if the item is not acceptable for something I described as a flaw or issue.
Send me a convo if interested in a custom mermaid, or anything else! I would be happy to make a one that will resemble a person. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in my work! I also really appreciate good feedback.
I will not spam you nor give anyone any of your information for any reason whatsoever.