I do not have a record player to test these- hence the price. They do not have jackets. I have tried to describe the records and list if there are scratches. Buy at your own risk. It is difficult to photograph due to the reflectiveness of the discs.
1. Decca- The Darktown Strutters Ball and That's a Plenty by Hoagy Carmichael with Matty Matlocks All Stars. Is worn and has lots of minor scratching.
2. Decca- I'll Be Home for Christmas and Faith of Our Fathers by Bing Crosby. Lots of wear and minor scratching, chip on edge
3. Columbia -Sweet and Lovely and The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else Frankie Carle. Lots of wear, minor scratching and chip on edge.
4. Decca- White Christmas and God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman Bing Crosby . Lots of fingerprints, wear and some minor scratching.
5. Columbia- One O'Clock Jump and Two O'Clock Jump by Harry James and his Orchestra. Fox Trot. Minor scratching, worn, lots of fingerprints.
Payment must be recieved prior to shipping. I fulfill your order within 3 business days of receiving your order M-F. If for some reason, I am unable to ship with in 3 business days, I will let you know so you can decide if it can wait, however, I strive never to do that. I do not usually work the weekend so if you order something Friday nite, it will most likely not ship until Monday.
I use standard shipping costs for different size items. In reality it may be more to ship or may be a little less. What you see is what you get & I believe my prices reflect that and are worth it. Whatever shipping cost is on the item is what you pay. With the cost of different boxes etc. it just makes sense to use a flat fee for certain items. I don't add the cost of mailing products to the item, I depend on my shipping costs to include that. I have had instances when my international shipping has been way off, and if that is the case, I do refund that part of the shipping cost. I insure EVERYTHING. That adds to the cost of shipping .
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I am a fair and reasonable person. If something is damaged due to shipping, I will refund your money or allow you to exchange. If you don't like the item or it's not what you thought, you can send it back for refund or exchange but you will need to pay the shipping cost back to me. My vintage items are sold "as is". Please look at the pictures & descriptions carefully as I will not allow a return if the item is not acceptable for something I described as a flaw or issue.
Send me a convo if interested in a custom mermaid, or anything else! I would be happy to make a one that will resemble a person. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in my work! I also really appreciate good feedback.
I will not spam you nor give anyone any of your information for any reason whatsoever.