This ceramic ashtray is very cool. Was made by American in Trenton NJ in the 50s or 60s and I can't find another one like it, so it makes it pretty special. It is in awesome vintage condition, 5.5 X 5.5". The emblem is red, white, blue and gold. The banner says Country, Honor, Duty on one side and West Point, MDCCCII (1802) and USMA.
• Thank you so much for checking out my shop! I hope you find yourself a favorite or a purchase!
• Shipping prices are what I have published, however if it happens there is a $5 or more difference, I will refund it. If it costs more to ship than I have published, I eat the cost unless it is not cost effective for me and then I may contact you to see if a higher shipping cost is ok. I strive to save you as much as possible on shipping and handling, but bulk & weight can make it very expensive and hard to determine prior to shipping. I usually ship first class, priority and media mail. I also insure items 99% of the time, the only time I don’t is when it fits in a standard letter envelope, when it is low value paper goods, or the item is not worth the cost of insurance. If you want to upgrade your shipping to priority or overnight, convo me.
• I appreciate positive feedback. If you have an issue with your order please contact me so I have the opportunity to make it right before you give me a less than stellar review. I want all my customers to be happy with me and their purchases and I encourage you to review your shipment.
• If you are an international customer, I will likely be contacting you about the shipping costs. It may be less or more than what is published.
• My products are kept in a smoke free place, however, I do not always know where it’s been prior to me. Most items are washed or cleaned if it can be. My jewelry is always sanitized.
• For more info about me, visit my website at 27seahorses.com
Payment must be recieved prior to shipping. I fulfill your order within 24 hours after receiving your order M-F. If for some reason, I am unable to ship with in 2 business days, I will let you know so you can decide if it can wait, however, I strive never to do that. I do not usually work the weekend so if you order something Friday nite, it will most likely not ship until Monday.
I use standard shipping costs for different size items. In reality it may be more to ship or may be a little less. What you see is what you get & I believe my prices reflect that and are worth it. Whatever shipping cost is on the item is what you pay. With the cost of different boxes etc. it just makes sense to use a flat fee for certain items. I don't add the cost of mailing products to the item, I depend on my shipping costs to include that. I have had instances when my international shipping has been way off, and if that is the case, I do refund that part of the shipping cost. I insure EVERYTHING.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I am a fair and reasonable person. If something is damaged, I will refund your money or allow you to exchange. I will send you a prepaid return for the damaged item if this is the case. If you don't like the item or it's not what you thought, you can send it back for refund or exchange but you will need to pay the shipping cost back to me.
Send me a convo if interested in a custom mermaid, or anything else! I would be happy to make a one that will resemble a person. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in my work! I also really appreciate good feedback.